Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We've been REALLY busy!

Sorry it has been so long!! Things have been hectic! Last Saturday I threw a baby shower for one of our friends and I am sooo glad it is over! I had a blast putting it together, but there are so many things to do with my classroom that I was getting a little stressed out. I made a Diaper cake and it turned out really well. I was proud of myself!

Didn't it come out well?!?

So, my classroom is coming along well. I took some pictures of the mess, but I need to charge my camera so there are pictures to come. I made some cute things to put on the outside of my door...



I thought they came out good too! The name plate was just a piece of wood that I painted and I wrote the words myself. The other one was a little chalk board that I decorated and wrote on.

Oh, David started his internship last Friday and isn't quite sure it is what he wants to do after he graduates, but it is good pay and a STEADY paycheck. More updates on the job search as they come in.

Anyway, there is more to come. Keep checking back! I will try to get those pictures up so that everyone can see them. The kids come back next Monday so I am feverishly working my arse off!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the cake came out wonderfully! What a clever daughter I have!! Glad you had fun. Hope David gets to enjoy the internship more as time goes on but at least he'll get to know what he likes/dislikes.
Love you, mum XXX

PS 4 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

Cassie said...

Thanks for the comments, btw that diaper cake is SOOO cute!!