Tuesday, July 29, 2008

School is starting soon!

So, school starts August 25th and I am already exhausted! I have planned out the layout and am excited to get my classroom started, but my god, does it have to be so EXPENSIVE!! No wonder teachers are always broke! I am excited about teaching first grade though. At the end of the year last year I was able to pick the kids in my class, which was good since I already knew the kids. Hopefully things will go much smoother this year!!! Cross your fingers!

David has an interview on Wednesday at 9:00 am for an internship with a company called NLI which stands for Nuclear Logistics , er...Inc, I think. Sounds interesting, huh?!? We are both really hoping he gets it. The more experience the better! Please pray for him!

Anyway, I will get pictures up of my classroom as soon as i start working on it.

No comments: