Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The year in a flash (just some pictures I was going through)...

Our new-ish friends that we keep blabbering about about, Falon and Wes. They are awesome!!!


Mom & Dad's beautiful pool, which we stayed in for three weeks straight almost (we would have slept in it if we could). We didn't want to leave it!!


Here are some pictures of my Ca-RaZy kindergartners at the Fort Worth zoo in May!


I hate to say this, but these are my two favorites, aren't they cute!?!




Ryan













Izasak
(Izaak)









Feeding the birds in the atrium





Nimo (Neemo)








Lorin













Group picture (this isn't all of them, this is the most I could handle!)






This is our normal pose












These are our funny faces




Wait maybe it's the other way around...haha



Will all goofballs please stand up...



------------------------------------------------------------------------

David and I


My Friend Falon and I being VERY goofy, haha...






No comments: